After long-term use of concrete mixing station, there may be some problems. The common problems are as follows:
1. Equipment may be abrasive due to micro-vibration, sliding, impact, abrasion and erosion. The electromagnetic brake is not strong enough to cause failure frequency.
2. The brake disc is damaged prematurely due to the leakage of aggregate in hopper caused by dust, vibration, partial loading or over-filling, filling of brake clearance with cement and sand, and skidding of brake. When there is too much sand and gravel dust, the brake clearance will disappear, and the resistance of the motor will increase when it is in semi-braking state, which will make the motor overload.
3. Silicon rectifier components are blocked due to overload and street iron attraction, resulting in excessive current and instantaneous high current shock may burn short circuit.
4. The electromagnet is polluted and dirty, which makes the attraction insufficient, the brake disc is not completely separated, and accelerates wear; the brake clearance is not easy to adjust, the clearance is too large, and the brake is not held. When the hopper stops on the way up, due to the braking failure, the hopper accelerates to slide down and fall into the foundation pit with full load reversal, which seriously threatens the personnel working around the hopper.
5. Maintenance personnel often need to stop and adjust the brake clearance to clean up foreign bodies. Workers have heavy labor, which affects the construction progress, and the production efficiency is low.
Generally speaking, as long as it is not the quality problem of the equipment itself, there will not be many big problems in the use of concrete mixing station. For some minor problems, as long as we pay attention to them in production, we can quickly solve them without delay in production.
Zhongyuan District, Zhengzhou City, Henan province, China.
leave a message