Operational conditions for demolition of concrete mixing station:
A. Choose a place with hard foundation, flat ground and no dust around.
B. No obstacles such as high-voltage wires.
C. The working site should be far away from the ditch.
The concrete mixing plant manufacturer should first check whether all safety tools are perfect, then clean up the construction site, leaving enough space. Then clean up the residue in the mixing machine and cement bin, cut off the auxiliary facilities such as water, gas and electricity, and dismantle the pipelines such as electricity, water, admixtures and compressed air.
Then the mixing station is gradually dismantled. The steps are as follows:
1. Dismantling the batching layer and the outer plate of the mixing layer.
2. Remove the whole structure of the roof and roof truss of the feeding layer.
3. Remove the mechanical parts of the head of screw conveyor and belt conveyor and the truss of belt conveyor (before dismantling, the upper supporting rollers and other mechanical parts should be dismantled).
4. Remove all mechanical equipment and platform of burden layer.
5. Remove the upper bent, control room and control room bracket.
6. Remove the stairs corresponding to the hopper, mixer and mixing floor platform.
7. Remove the mixing floor platform and stairs and columns below the platform.
8. Remove the aggregate bin and the following machinery and equipment by piece.
9. Remove the powder tank and all the above facilities, and then remove the bent under the powder tank.
Zhongyuan District, Zhengzhou City, Henan province, China.
leave a message