The most important quality of concrete mixing station is the quality of equipment itself and the quality of cement used in concrete mixing station.
Concrete mixing station is widely used in infrastructure construction. Most users only know about the use of concrete mixing station. They know little about the difference between the quality problems of concrete mixing station, let alone check the quality of the station they buy. Today, Editor Xiao teaches you several suggestions for distinguishing the quality of concrete mixing station:
1. The operation of the transmission system should be flexible and there should be no abnormal noise.
2. The installation of matching lines should be reasonable and the installation of equipment should be correct.
3. If the mixer is a self-falling mixing drum, the radial jump of the discharging ring of the mixer does not exceed 1% of the diameter of the inlet and outlet. The quality of the reinforcing bars of the vibrating screen on the mixer, the reasonable sizes of the screen mesh and the sieve holes, and the installation accuracy of the screen mesh should also be checked.
4. The quality of cement tank is qualified.
5. The belt conveyor, bucket elevator and cantilever shovel should drive smoothly, operate flexibly, brake high, no abnormal noise, no chain;
6. The safety valve should not leak.
7. It is also very important to check the metering system, which is sensitive and accurate.
8. Attention should also be paid to reducing the hoisting temperature of the machine, so as to reach the temperature on the qualified books.
9. The metering bucket should be smoothly fed in and out, and there will be no accumulation and spills.
The quality of cement is directly related to the quality and durability of buildings, and it is also the key link of mixing station quality control.
1. The clinker content in cement: According to the standard, the clinker + gypsum content of ordinary Portland cement should be greater than or equal to 80%, and less than 95%. But nowadays, even the clinker content of large cement factories is generally only 65% - 70%, not to mention the small cement factories around the capital city (actually only called grinding station, but also do not know how to get the name of the cement factories). It is understood that the clinker content of general small cement is only about 50%. Small cement can not be called cement, at best it can be called mixture!
2. Testing means: Cement is supervised and managed by the Technical Supervision Bureau. Once a year, sampling inspection can not restrict the production of cement plants at all. The strength, setting time and stability of the required items of national inspection standards, together with some chemical indicators, are far from enough. It's easy to meet these targets with small cement made by hand and foot.
We should strictly inspect clinker and increase the content of clinker when accepting cement. We should not only inspect strength, setting time and stability, of course, magnesium oxide, sulfur trioxide and other chemical indicators can not be less!
So it is necessary to test the cement in concrete mixing station, and the quality is the key!