The quality inspection of mixing station is mainly responsible for the quality inspection of concrete raw materials and commercial concrete produced to ensure that the quality of raw materials is qualified, and the quality of concrete produced must also be guaranteed to meet the standards. The quality inspection of mixing station is mainly based on the above two aspects.
Our company's website has detailed information about concrete mixing station and problems encountered in work. If you want to know more about other aspects of concrete mixing station, please come to our company's website for detailed information, such as mixing station model, HZS180, HZS120, HZS90, HZS60, HZS50, HZS35, HZS25, and so on. Also read:concrete batching plant HZS25
1. Responsible for the quality inspection of the whole production process of cement mixing plant, and strictly implement the relevant working procedures and quality inspector's operating instructions.
2. Quality supervision and inspection of ingredient measurement, test block production, concrete mixing and other links. It has the right to report, stop production and give prominent treatment opinions on the quality problems found in various production links.
3. The quality inspector of the mixing station is responsible for organizing the inspection and spot check of the workability of concrete in the process of opening appraisal. It has the right to adjust the concrete within the prescribed scope and submit the concrete which still can not meet the production requirements to the laboratory of the mixing station in time for treatment.
4. Responsible for the education and management of personnel in the system, constantly improve the quality awareness and quality of equipment operators in mixing stations, and do a good job in the concrete production process with other departments in the interface work.
5. What is the main task? Responsible for filling in and sorting out all kinds of related quality records and inspection records, and keeping and filing work.
6. Assist the chief engineer to hold a monthly concrete quality analysis meeting to analyze and research the quality work of the whole cement mixing station.